Want to access friend’s system over internet but wondering how to do that? You can use Windows Remote Desktop tool to do so but here is an easier way to do the same thing along with many additional facilities and that too for free. I bet it can’t get easier than this.
We did write about Remote Desktop of Windows earlier but that is bit complex to use. Here is the tool called TeamViewer that will solve all your problems related to remote desktop sharing.
TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet – all applications in one single, very affordable module. TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC or server all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting right in front of it.
Advantages of TeamViewer:
• Using this you can instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls.
• Perform both remote access and remote desktop sharing.
• No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
• You can also send/transfer or run files between the two connected computers.
• It also enables you to chat with the other user.
• All this features for free.
How to use it:
1. You just need to download two files, one is the TeamViewer_setup that you can either install or run live on your system to take control of your friend’s PC.
2. Other is the teamviewerqs which is the client that is required to be run on the friend’s system.
3. Run your setup and ask your friend to run his.
4. Enter his ID in your Create Session ID box (as shown). Click “connect to partner”.
5. It will ask for your partner’s password, enter that in that box.
6. This is it, connection has been setup and you can use his desktop and do anything you want.
7. I have tested the application myself and believe me this is a great tool, you should also have it. Below is the screenie of my friend’s system.
Do let me know how you liked the tool and the post?