Album Arts are the pictures that the songs display while being played in a music player like Windows media Player and iTunes. The songs and the audio library look really cool especially in our iPods and iPhone.
If you have always wanted to know how to add custom images to the songs as album arts, then here is the info that you need.
Album Art can be added to the songs using many software but we can do the same thing without any software and just using the Windows Media Player. So here is how to do that.
1. Run the Windows Media Player; add that song to the library (go to Library tab) to which the Album Art has to be added.
2. If you have already added the song, then just find it in the library.
3. Now you will see CD case type of image beside the song’s name, just drag the image you wish to add as the Album Art onto this case.
4. That’s it; the song will have the Album Art and will show the same in every device like iPod and iPhone on its own.
You can also check it as:
1. Right click on the song name in WMP library and select “Advanced Tag Editor”
2. Go to the Pictures tab.
3. Here you will see the images added as the Album Art.
4. You can also add or remove the Album Art from this option.