This happens most of the time that while surfing the net we come across certain terms that we wish to search it on the Google but wouldn’t it be great if you just highlight the text and right click on it to search it with just one click?
Here is how to add Google Search option to the context menu in Internet Explorer.
1. For IE7 and above
Install a plug-in called Google Search Provider and set it as default search provider. This will add an option in the right click menu reading “Search with Google”.
2. For other/any IE versions
• Download a zipped file google.zip and extract it to some folder.
• Place the google.htm file to the following location C:\Windows\Web folder.
• Then double-click google.reg file
• The “Search with Google” option will come up when you right click on a highlighted text in IE.
• The other reg file in the folder will undo the changes.