Due to the vulnerabilities in the previous version of the Adobe Reader that is in the version 9.2, Adobe releases the Adobe Reader 9.3 Lite. The new version is believed to have improved upon the factors of speed and performance.
Features that are not used by most of the people have been removed from this version along with the following improvements:
• Removed autorun/desktop shortcuts and converted start menu shortcut to non-advertised.
• Form filling allowed and removed the No Save warning when filling forms.
• Removed several features and plugins that the average user has no need.
• Removed more unneeded stuff.
• Small changes in appearance.