People who wanted to use 4G speed, finally the wait is over for them. The most renowned company manufacturing iPhone and computers finally released iPad3. Though only the people of Australia got the first opportunity to use this latest release. By 16th of March it will be available in the Australian markets.
This gadget brought good news with it. All the apple lovers in India who were unable to purchase iPad2 due to its high price, the company has reduced the price of iPad2 (3G) by 17%. The price of iPad2 came down to Rs. 24,500 (almost $490) that is a decrease of Rs. 5,000. The company’s chief authority ‘COOK’ presented the gadget in San Francisco and named it as ‘Poster Child of the Post PC World’.
Let’s take a look on the features of this gadget.
• It has RETINA display means that it gets a screen resolution of 2048×1536 with a pixel density of 264PPI (pixels per inch).
• It works on 3G as well as 4G network
• iPad 3 provides you 5-megapixel camera at the back capable of 1080p video recording and a front facing VGA camera for video calling.
• On the software front, the new iPad will feature iOS 5.1. The new OS will also be available for older devices. iOS 5.1 has a new camera app, improved battery life and, of course, bug fixes. The camera on the new iPad has a neat new feature called “Temporal noise reduction”. In simple terms, it reduces “noise” from videos taken in low light. Basically, in low light, not enough light hits the camera sensor and the images turn out to be grainy and have unwanted noise.
• However it is a bit thick and heavy from the previous one. The weight of this gadget is 650 grams and it is 0.37 inch thick.
• It has battery backup of 9 hours.
The prices are as follows:
16GB Wi-Fi – 499$
16GB Wi-Fi+4G – 629$
32GB Wi-Fi – 599$
32GB Wi-Fi+4G – 729$
64GB Wi-Fi – 699$
64GB Wi-Fi+4G – 829$
With new technology the company had also transformed its logo. The logo is now more colorful instead of the earlier metallic one.
You can leave your comments below as we would like to know whether this gadget worth’s the price or not in your opinion.