Everyone like chatting and the chat applications like Yahoo Messenger and Gtalk short for Google Talk are quite famous. These days many of us face the problem of Blocked Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk and even Meebo at our schools, colleges and offices.
Meebo is a good option to access AIM, Yahoo Messenger, GTalk and MSN chat applications. Meebo is a web based instant messenger client that allows us to login to our Aim, Yahoo, MSN or Google instant messenger accounts Continue reading “Access Blocked Meebo, Gtalk, Yahoo Messenger with Meebo Repeater”
Forgot Administrator password? Or is that you just wished to access the system with Admin privileges, you can break into the system without even feeling the need to change the password. If you want to reset the password, refer to my earlier post “Break or Reset Administrator password in XP”.
Knowing XP or even Vista’s Administrator password is easy and using this trick I was able to use my college’s computers with Admin rights even without changing the original set passwords 🙂
To reveal the original set password what all Continue reading “Reveal or Recover XP Administrator Password using Ophcrack”
These days the count and the types of viruses have increased a lot and we often come across different kinds of them each day. While most people fear them, I just love them. Yes, you read it right, I have been handling different kinds of viruses for over a long time now and I don’t fear them.
So if you also fear them and don’t know the best way to remove them (let it be your pen drive or hard drive), here are the tips for “Removing the Virus”:
1. The first and the basic step is to scan the drive with your Anti Virus installed in the system. This will take out the most (if not all) of the viruses but there are a few that are still not detected by them.
2. Next go to Tools (in My Computer) -> Folder Options -> View Tab. Tick the option of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck the option of “Hide protected operating system files”.
3. Now go and open the infected drive (if it is not Continue reading “Safest Way to remove any Virus”
Are you tired up of your old and slow computer and wish to make your system turn into a new one? Working on a new system is fun. We all wish to turn our system into something that we purchased few years back.
The new PC is quite fast and efficient to work with but with the passage of time it tends to get slower (luckily mine is working all fine). So if you are facing this common problem then have a look at the possible solutions to make your PC fast.
This is the first thing that you should check, these days several heavy applications are built up so you need to have considerable amount of memory to handle these. These days, I prefer one should go for 2GB RAM.
2. Get rid of files that are not used
Uninstall all the programs that are there in your system occupying space but are almost never used by you. This will not only free your space but will also clear the waste.
3. Clean up your system
Delete all the temporary files and similar files. Go to Continue reading “Speed Up your Slow PC”
Tired of same Presentations? And want to make your boring PowerPoint Presentations turn into interesting videos in various formats (with some effects if you wish) then this is just for you.
I was just bored up with my presentations and wanted to convert them in a video format, so I came across a tool named “Presentation to Video Converter” which will not just let you convert your *.ppt but also other related formats like *.pptx, *.ppsx, and *.pps. Well it’s not all; you can convert your PPT files to any of the following video formats AVI, WMV, MPEG, ASF, VOB, MP4, SWF, Continue reading “Convert .ppt to .avi”
Whether you are a college student, office personnel or anything, if sites like Orkut, Gmail, Youtube, Myspace, Facebook or any other similar site is blocked then you can try following few tips (I am sure one of the tips will come useful for you depending upon the level of which the site is blocked).
The sites are blocked either by their names or by their content. Sites blocked by names are easy to open while those blocked by content are quite difficult to crack.
Here are the tips:
1. This is the basic step, try suffixing ‘s’ after http: to make it ‘https:’. This will establish a secured connection though images will not be displayed in this but it’s good for viewing textual content.
2. If the above step fails, try few proxy sites like http://proxify.com, http://www.hidemyass.com and other similar sites. What these sites do is they hide our IP from the server and enables us to access internet on our system. Even they didn’t let the server Continue reading “Access Blocked Sites”
So if you have forgotten the password of your admin account in Windows XP or just want to break in the Admin account of your college or office, do not worry, you can easily do that. However, I recommend this trick only for your personal use. There are numerous ways available to do so but the best possible way is to use EBCD (Emergency Boot CD), download from here.
1. After you have downloaded the EBCD, extract and run “makeebcd.exe” to create an iso image for burning on the disk.
2. Set Bios to boot from the CD Drive and insert the CD created in above step. You will see the following image, type 5 to select NT password for editor (Linux-based).
3. Then press Enter in the next step to proceed.
4. Press Enter again if you don’t keep Windows on SCSI drive. Continue reading “Break or Reset Administrator password in XP”
These days we would hardly find a completely safe system with the discovery of new and new viruses, Trojans, keyloggers etc. Did I say Keyloggers? Yes, well the fact is Keyloggers are as much harmful as the viruses and Trojans are.
What are Keyloggers?
A Keylogger is an application that is made to record the keystrokes and store them in some file for later retrieval. Keylogger is completely hidden and keep on running in the background without any notification. They are a form of spyware and stores the keystrokes in a file in some Continue reading “Detect and Delete Keyloggers”
Is your computer completely virus free? If it is then you have really done a great job in maintaining it. So many different viruses have been produced over the years that even it is difficult for the Anti Viruses to detect and delete it.
There are many different kinds of viruses some self replicating and some not. Well, if you also like to create your own virus, you can easily do so. I am providing you with a C/C++ code implementing which you can take revenge from your enemy, play prank on your friends or just let it free among the other viruses in the world. And yes it will not harm you.
This is the code to create your own virus:
unsigned long x; Continue reading “Create your own Virus”
Gaming has become very popular today with new and new games releasing. So if you like playing Counter Strike very much (like I do) then this post is just for you. Wanted to have another look at the headshot u just had? You can easily convert your CS demos to videos for viewing and analyzing them later.
This has been tested by me and the videos are just great.
What you all need is just the software called “Video Mach” which you can download from here. The software is free and will continue to work absolutely fine even after the evaluation period.
Start CS and play the demo, now at the point when you wish Continue reading “Convert .dem to .avi”
We are back with some features of Windows XP that are least known to us. This is second part of the topic “7 Features that you didn’t know about Windows XP –Part 1”. Here are the other 7 features:
1. Windows already has IP version 6 support which is the next generation IP and even the ISPs don’t have this support. Type ‘ipv6 install‘ into Run… (it will not change your existing network setup) and then ‘ipv6 /?‘ at the command line to find out more.
2. You can abort processes from command prompt also by typing ‘taskkill /pid‘ and the task number or ‘tskill’ and the task number. Use ‘tasklist‘ to find what processes are going in your system.
3. XP is better than its previous operating systems and you can view important information about your system by typing “systeminfo” in the command prompt.
4. XP keep zipped files like a folder but if you didn’t want it to Continue reading “7 Features that you didn’t know about Windows XP –Part 2”
We often face several occasions when we want to keep our few important files private and in secret especially on the system that is shared by many users. The files may be important documents, files storing private data like passwords or some content that we do not want to share. This can be done in XP with ease and even without using any software.
In order to do this we would make the files possess system attributes and these files will not be shown even if you tick the “Show Hidden Files and Folders” option. Continue reading “Super Hide the Files and Folders”