Want to change your default boring carrier name to a good looking carrier logo on your iPhone? The article will describe how you can do this easily.
After you have finished reading this article you will know how you can change your carrier logo (this one is specifically for the Vodafone users) or write anything like your name in place of the carrier name.
• Carrier logo downloaded from the link given at the bottom.
• USB wire.
• Jailbroken iPhone (for writing name in place of carrier name)
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable
2. Run iPhoneBrowser or DiskAid and navigate to the folder user/library/carrier bundle.bundle
3. Delete or back up the older logos and transfer the new one.
4. Restart/Respring the iPhone.
To write anything in place of the Carrier name:
1. You need to jailbreak as we require Cydia for this purpose.
2. Run Cydia and search for the app “MakeItMine” by Erica Sadun.
3. Using this app you can write anything like your name in place of the Carrier name.