If you are looking for creating a ghost image for your disk or cloning your drive then here is some that you might need. There are many disk cloning tools available like Norton Ghost or the DriveImage but this is a tool called XXClone which is bit simpler than the two and also available free.
Features of XXClone:
• Makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk.
• Supports all 32-bit Windows (95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP).
• Can restore the self-bootability in many cases.
• Supports common internal disk drives (IDE, SATA, SCSI).
• Supports external USB/FIREWIRE drives (good for a laptop).
• Competes with Norton Ghost, DriveImage, MaxBlast.
• Much faster than any of them in typical daily backup.
• Need not go to the DOS mode. Operates in regular Windows environment.
• Simpler in use.
So if in case you are struggling with the Norton Ghost or other drive ghost tools then you should give this tool a try.