There are situations when it becomes necessary to cut or splice a MP3 song into s smaller part so that it can either be sent online or can be made to accommodate the free space in the removable drive.
The easiest way to do that is by using a tool called MP3 Cut. MP3 Cut is an easy and efficient free mp3 cutter which cuts MP3 files in various ways. The point to note about this is that this tool can not only cut a mp3 song by its length but also by its size and count.
Features of MP3 Cut:
• MP3 Cut is an easy and efficient free MP3 cutter.
• Cut MP3 fils into sections by length, size and count.
• Cut used-defined section.
• Copy audio tag during the cutting process.
• Support batch MP3 cutting.
• Incredibly fast and fully optimized for multiprocessor/multi-core systems.
• On-the-fly cutting, no temporary file generated.
• Windows Explorer-Style user interface, very easy to use.
• Support drag & drop.
• Search, add and manage the files to cut with ease.
• Build-in latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder.
• Windows Vista compatible and works with Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
The tool is worth a try and can be downloaded from here.