Whenever you copy certain text, image or other items to be pasted to some other location, it gets copied temporarily in the standard Windows clipboard. But it only saves the latest copied item only and that too temporarily.
I just came across a tool called Ditto, which is like the extension to this standard clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. It can copy several formats of items on the clipboard like texts, images, html etc. Moreover you can selectively copy the item from here and paste it in your desired location.
• Easy to use interface
• Search and paste previous copy entries
• Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync
• Data is encrypted when sent over the network
• Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
• Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
• Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
• Display thumbnail of copied images in list
• Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
• UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)