If you are bored up with the default Windows Task Manager and its simple functionalities then you can try a new and improved Task Manager called Security Task Manager.
Security Task Manager provides the users with lots of information apart from the usual process information. Security Task Manager shows comprehensible information about programs and processes running on the computer. For each Windows process, it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing:
- unique security risk rating
- comments from the experts on the processes
- free online scan with all known Antivirus engines
- full directory path and file name
- process description
- CPU usage graph
- embedded hidden functions
- process type
The Security Task Manager detects unknown malware and rootkits hidden from the antivirus software. Furthermore you can put a process into quarantine or search the internet for information about that process.