Instagram, yet another social image sharing tool which is very popular these days. It is that place where users all around the globe like to posts the happenings and activities of their lives not as text but in form of the images. If you like their pic, you can actually follow them too to get more updates like those in your feed.
While Instagram is mostly used on the cellphones, there is no option to view the same if you wish to do that when on a computer. What if you want to download some image that you just come across on your computer (provided it’s public and safe to do)?
Well with this free tool called as Save-o-gram, you can do that with ease.
• This service lets you download the image from any Instagram account in their original form or as a zip archive.
• View photos in a resizable grid or in a full size slideshow.
• Select one, more or all photos from any Instagram user.
• Search photos and save time.
• Print selected photos and enjoy the view.
You can use this free service in just three simple steps. Type in any users’ Instagram account name to see the images, click on any image to download and lastly, download them individually or as a package.
The software is currently free for Windows (also comes in a paid version), and can be used easily to download those images which caught your attention. So if this looks worth to you, do give it a try.