I have great interests in Photography and love to click pics but sometime all the pics are not up to the mark and needs minor or major adjustment. The adjustments can be in term of exposure compensation, cropping or adding certain frames and effects.
These photo editing can be done using tools like Photoshop, GIMP, Irfan View or any other tool installed in the computer. But what if you are not on your system and do not have any tool to install? At this instant, online photo editing is the most useful option but there are lot of online editing sites then which one to go for?
I came across this online photo editing site called Picnik and believe me it’s fun to edit photos with it. Features of Picnik:
• Fix your photos in just one click
• Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
• Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
• Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
• Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
• Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
• Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
• Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
• No download required, nothing to install
Moreover there is one feature of it which I liked the most; you can add texts in Creepy fonts to the image to add to its appeal. The biggest advantage of this is that it is compatible with the Photo Sharing sites like Flickr, Picasa, Webshot and Facebook etc.