There are many difficulties that we face when we browse internet on the web browsers. While the browsers work good there is always a scope of improvement. For instance, there are few things improving which would enhance our web browsing experience like auto copy text when we select any text, or adding context menu entries.
If you work on either Firefox or Chrome, then you should definitely try the add-ons called as FastestFox (for Firefox) or FastestChrome (for Chrome). Using this add-on you can add lot many features to your browser like save time by speeding up the repetitive tasks, get faster, parallelized downloads, see definitions, auto-load the next page, improve searching, and more.
• Enhance Awesomebar: This enhances the features related to the address bar like enabling search functionality right from the Firefox address bar.
• Show context menu additions: Adds new options to the right click context menu.
• Enable Endless Page: loads the second page automatically at the end of the first page.
• Auto copy selected: Copies the text automatically on selection
• Paste on middle mouse click: Pastes the copied content on middle click of mouse.
• Paste on right mouse click: Pastes on right click of mouse.
• qLauncher: Search any website from here.
• Popup Bubble: Pops a bubble with more information whenever you select a text.
The add-on will add lot may features that will surely enhance your working experience and also improve your productivity. Do try the add-on for both on Firefox and Chrome.