It happens most of the times we just like to listen to the audio of a video file and add it into our music library. This is not a problem any more as this can be done using many tools available and of course without using them as well.
We can easily convert the video to audio by following methods:
1. Using an application AoA Audio Extractor that can convert AVI, MPEG, MPG, FLV, DAT, WMV, MOV, MP4, and 3GP to MP3, WAV or AC3 format.
• This tool 3.8 MB in size, is free, easy to use and is not a demo.
• It gives you a preview of the movie (that prevents us to run each time to see which file is it) and we can also change the bit rate of the audio file.
• We can also select to convert only some portion of the video if not all.
• The tool is fast and also maintains the same quality as in the video.
2. Using inbuilt Windows Movie Maker:
• Click on “Import Video” in the left pane to import the video file.
• Now just drag it on the Audio/Music field.
• If you want to save whole video into audio then just save it else you can trim it as required.
• The only disadvantage of this is that it supports only few recognized formats.
So go ahead and rip your favorite audio files from videos.