The latest version of Mozilla Firefox that is Firefox 13 is now available for download on Mozilla’s ftp server. It has many new exciting features with lots of security and stability. This is a final version of Firefox 13. This version comes with a new default homepage.
The new homepage in this browser gives the user a quicker access to bookmarks, history, sync, add-ons, settings, and much more. A tab page similar to that of Chrome is also added in this version. Whenever you will open a new tab, you get access to your most visited pages or websites with a thumbnail view just as in chrome browser.
The changes and the improvements that have been made in this release are listed below:
• Whenever you open a new tab, you will be greeted with the most visited pages in the thumbnail form.
• You can access bookmarks, history, settings, and other things directly from the default homepage that will allow you to work faster.
• SPDY protocol has been enabled by default for faster browsing on supported sites
• By default, the Restored background tabs are not loaded which results in faster startup.
• Smooth scrolling is also enabled
• 72 total improvements to Page Inspector, HTML panel, Style Inspector, Scratchpad and Style Editor
You can download it now from the ftp servers but by 5th of June it will be available for all. Once it is available, you will be able to update your previous version of Firefox directly by clicking the “Check for Updates” link within your Firefox’s “About Window”. If you are in a hurry then the link given below will take you to the ftp server of Mozilla and you can download it from there now only.