We have used many image burning applications to burn our CDs or DVDs but this tool called ImgBurn is a different and lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application.
Special features of this tool are:
• Read – Read a disc to an image file
• Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
• Write – Write an image file to a disc
• Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
• Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
ImgBurn supports lot of formats including the common formats like BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. The tool can also be used to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) easily.
The tool is absolutely free and highly configurable.