Windows have two main types of File Systems being used in the disk storage namely, FAT/FAT32 and NTFS. Both of these have their own advantages and disadvantages over other. So in case you want to convert your drive’s file system from one format to another, then you can do that easily without any data loss.
With the help of this tool called NTFS to FAT32 Converter Pro Edition, you can convert between the FAT and NTFS file systems easily.
The major advantages of this tool are:
• Convert NTFS to FAT/FAT32 or even FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without any data loss or any disk damage.
• Automatically decompress the compressed files featured with NTFS at a high speed.
• Decrypt the encrypted files featured with NTFS at one time.
• Support disk storage devices including IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB disk, FireWire disk etc.
• Work with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 (both 32bit and 64bit).
The tool is not free to use and can be purchased at $39.99 for a license of a year but we are providing a single license of this tool to one of our readers.
So if you are impressed with the tool and wanted to get the free license then here is how to:
1. Just subscribe to our free computer tips and tricks by entering your email address in this link. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email received.
Note: it is free too.
2. Join us on Facebook.
3. Drop a comment below with your name.
Make sure that you type in the correct email ID of you else you won’t be able to receive the license via email.
If you have done the first 2 steps already, you will be counted in automatically. The winner will be selected on a random basis within a week’s time and will be notified by email.
The winner have been randomly selected as Sumeet, Congrats Sumeet for receiving the tool. The link for downloading the full version will be emailed you.