There are times when we have PDF files encrypted with a password which we come across after a long time. What if you wish to see the contents of the PDF file but to your shock you have forgotten the password?
Do not worry as you can always remove the password from the file using the AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover. PDF Password Remover is designed to remove the password and restrictions (Owner Password) of PDF files.
What you all need is this free PDF password remover and just right click on the PDF file, select Decrypt with AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover from the shortcut menu and the restrictions will be removed in seconds.
What I liked about this:
• The tool can remove password easily and in seconds.
• Open, copy, edit or print PDF files after opening.
• Batch decryption: Decrypt 200 PDF files at one time
• Right-click decryption: Right click on a PDF file and decrypt it without launching the program
• Standalone, doesn’t need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed
• Safe and secure to use.
• Support languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese
What it can’t do:
• Remove or find the user/open password automatically
• Remove other protections, such as DRM or third part plug-in
Just download the tool from the link provided and enter your name and email address to get the licensed key via email.