It always helps to keep your important documents scanned or copied easily accessible with you like your license, Passport or a photograph so that they come handy when you don’t have the actual document in the time of the need. I usually keep them scanned on my email but for all you having Android phones, here is an app with which you can not only save your docs with you but also scan the documents on the go and create either scanned JPGs or PDFs.
This is a very useful app called as Handy Scanner which converts your phone and its camera into a powerful document scanner. Using the app you can easily scan even the multi page documents and create PDF out of that or just scanned images easily. While you would be using the camera as usual, it is the post processing filters and the technique that will make the scanned image look quite perfect and similar to the original doc. The post-processing filters give you the greatest quality with the lowest background noise.
You can also choose to share the doc via Bluetooth, upload on gmail or Dropbox and perform other things. Here are the features for you to read:
• Add a new image or your existing images from the gallery.
• Capture multi paged document too and automatically detects the document out of the background.
• Filters allow you to enhance color, remove shadows, convert to grayscale or as a print ready doc in simple steps.
• You can also drag the corners of the doc as per your need to fit the original image perfectly.
• Swipe single sheets for more options.
• Also lets you share the doc via many available options.
In my view this is one must have app for your Android phone as it would help you in capturing important info for example, white boards, business cards or even restaurant bills.
Moreover the app is free to use and can be downloaded from the link below.