There are situations when we are working on some confidential doc that we don’t want anyone to see it. Whether it is some confidential work or anything that you don’t want that others should see, you can hide the applications with the help of a tool called NCS WinVisible.
NCS WinVisible is a utility that hides applications from your taskbar. Improve your privacy by selecting applications you wish to hide to a hotkey. When you press the hotkey, the application will become invisible. You can assign a separate hotkey to bring the window back.
• Hide applications with a hotkey
• Show applications with a separate hotkey
• Kill applications with a hotkey.
• NCS WinVisible can hide itself when you press the hide hotkey
• Choose what NCS WinVisible will do with hidden applications if you close NCS WinVisible.
What you need to do is just run this tool, select the programs to hide whether one or many and this tool will hide all the selected programs for you instantly.