A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network. VPN requires the users of the network to be authenticated with a user name and password. It reduces costs and prevents any disclosure of the private information.
The data present in VPN is secure and can only be transmitted to the remote/connected computers. Now you can also connect to VPN and secure for free with the help of proXPN Wizard. With help of this program you can surf securely.
How to create VPN connection:
• Download proXPN from the link and open the application.
• Click next
• Accept the License agreement to continue with the installation process.
• Now installation will start. Be patient while the installation is underway. It may take some time.
• Once the installation is complete click finish and login window will popup.
• Then enter your desired username and password and click create an account.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding creation of a new account.
Once your account is created a green signal will appear on your system tray proXPN is supported with windows 2000, windows XP or later versions. This is the best application to surf internet securely. You can secure your data and work easily. This is the best application for those who wants to work securely and still connect to your organization.