One of our readers wanted to know the steps using which he can remove the custom theme installed by him some time earlier from the Windows XP.
The post will describe how you can delete a theme installed by you from the Windows.
1. Right click on Desktop -> Properties.
2. Under the View tab, select the theme you wish to delete and click the delete button adjacent to it.
3. Click Apply.
1. If the above method doesn’t solve your problem then delete the theme from the location where it is stored.
2. Uninstall the theme from Add/Remove programs list.
3. Now Go to WINDOWS\resources\Themes folder and you will find all your saved themes there, so just delete the one you wish to remove.
The theme will not load any more.