Drivers are the most important software files that are required by the computer for its proper and sound functioning. But during the computer format all the drivers get removed and require re-installation.
What if you don’t have the driver CD and only have them installed in your computer? It would be great if you can backup all the drives stored in your system and burn them in a CD. It can be quite difficulty for example to find drivers for hardware installed in a notebook if the operating system has to be setup again.
But this problem is solved by a tool called Double Driver which not only allows you to view all the drivers installed on your system but also allows you to backup, restore, save and print all chosen drivers. Apart from this it can list the necessary details of the drivers like version, date, provider etc.
Features of Double Driver:
• List, save, and print drivers details
• Backup drivers from current Windows
• Backup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows
• Backup drivers to structured folders, compressed (zipped) folder, and self-extracting capability
• Restore drivers from previous backup
• Available in GUI and CLI application
• Portable (no installation required)