There are occasions when we want to merge or split our PDF files for easy reading and our convenience. In case you also deal mostly with the PDF files, then you must have experience the need of some PDF splitter and merger.
Well, if yes, then here is a tool called PDFSam PDF Split and Merge tool that does exactly that. As the name suggests, PDFSam is a simple tool designed to split and merge pdf files. It’s very simple, stable and completely free. The tool can be used for many features as listed below:
• split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
• merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
• extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
• mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
• rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
• visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
• visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
• save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
• manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.
With this tool your basic needs of merging any number of PDF files into one or splitting one into many, shall be resolved. The tool is also free to use and is pretty easy to use. The tool also has many options and settings configuring which will help you in the process.
PDFSam is also available as the enhanced version, which is not free and has some extra features. The tool is available for download from the author’s website as below.