Suppose you have lots of text files that you wish to read but all files in different locations then what will you do? Wouldn’t it be better if the files are merged into one Text file so that reading becomes easy?
TXTcollector is a free tool that can help you out with this. TXTcollector grabs all .txt files from the directory of your choice and combines them into a new (larger) text file.
Just run the tool and browse for the input folder or the files, add a separator to distinguish between the files and click Combine files button.
• Grabs all .txt files from a directory and combines them
• Puts directory, file name and separator between each text file
• Possibility to add your own extensions and separators
• Popup list with files ready to be merged
• Able to recursively search directories
• Allows continuous merging (without Carriage Returns)
• Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista
The tool can join files up to 32,765 text files at once so if you wish to join more, you may join this one file with other files remaining.