Tired of same Presentations? And want to make your boring PowerPoint Presentations turn into interesting videos in various formats (with some effects if you wish) then this is just for you.
I was just bored up with my presentations and wanted to convert them in a video format, so I came across a tool named “Presentation to Video Converter” which will not just let you convert your *.ppt but also other related formats like *.pptx, *.ppsx, and *.pps. Well it’s not all; you can convert your PPT files to any of the following video formats AVI, WMV, MPEG, ASF, VOB, MP4, SWF, Continue reading “Convert .ppt to .avi”
Whether you are a college student, office personnel or anything, if sites like Orkut, Gmail, Youtube, Myspace, Facebook or any other similar site is blocked then you can try following few tips (I am sure one of the tips will come useful for you depending upon the level of which the site is blocked).
The sites are blocked either by their names or by their content. Sites blocked by names are easy to open while those blocked by content are quite difficult to crack.
Here are the tips:
1. This is the basic step, try suffixing ‘s’ after http: to make it ‘https:’. This will establish a secured connection though images will not be displayed in this but it’s good for viewing textual content.
2. If the above step fails, try few proxy sites like http://proxify.com, http://www.hidemyass.com and other similar sites. What these sites do is they hide our IP from the server and enables us to access internet on our system. Even they didn’t let the server Continue reading “Access Blocked Sites”
So if you have forgotten the password of your admin account in Windows XP or just want to break in the Admin account of your college or office, do not worry, you can easily do that. However, I recommend this trick only for your personal use. There are numerous ways available to do so but the best possible way is to use EBCD (Emergency Boot CD), download from here.
1. After you have downloaded the EBCD, extract and run “makeebcd.exe” to create an iso image for burning on the disk.
2. Set Bios to boot from the CD Drive and insert the CD created in above step. You will see the following image, type 5 to select NT password for editor (Linux-based).
3. Then press Enter in the next step to proceed.
4. Press Enter again if you don’t keep Windows on SCSI drive. Continue reading “Break or Reset Administrator password in XP”
These days we would hardly find a completely safe system with the discovery of new and new viruses, Trojans, keyloggers etc. Did I say Keyloggers? Yes, well the fact is Keyloggers are as much harmful as the viruses and Trojans are.
What are Keyloggers?
A Keylogger is an application that is made to record the keystrokes and store them in some file for later retrieval. Keylogger is completely hidden and keep on running in the background without any notification. They are a form of spyware and stores the keystrokes in a file in some Continue reading “Detect and Delete Keyloggers”
Is your computer completely virus free? If it is then you have really done a great job in maintaining it. So many different viruses have been produced over the years that even it is difficult for the Anti Viruses to detect and delete it.
There are many different kinds of viruses some self replicating and some not. Well, if you also like to create your own virus, you can easily do so. I am providing you with a C/C++ code implementing which you can take revenge from your enemy, play prank on your friends or just let it free among the other viruses in the world. And yes it will not harm you.
This is the code to create your own virus:
unsigned long x; Continue reading “Create your own Virus”
Gaming has become very popular today with new and new games releasing. So if you like playing Counter Strike very much (like I do) then this post is just for you. Wanted to have another look at the headshot u just had? You can easily convert your CS demos to videos for viewing and analyzing them later.
This has been tested by me and the videos are just great.
What you all need is just the software called “Video Mach” which you can download from here. The software is free and will continue to work absolutely fine even after the evaluation period.
Start CS and play the demo, now at the point when you wish Continue reading “Convert .dem to .avi”
We are back with some features of Windows XP that are least known to us. This is second part of the topic “7 Features that you didn’t know about Windows XP –Part 1”. Here are the other 7 features:
1. Windows already has IP version 6 support which is the next generation IP and even the ISPs don’t have this support. Type ‘ipv6 install‘ into Run… (it will not change your existing network setup) and then ‘ipv6 /?‘ at the command line to find out more.
2. You can abort processes from command prompt also by typing ‘taskkill /pid‘ and the task number or ‘tskill’ and the task number. Use ‘tasklist‘ to find what processes are going in your system.
3. XP is better than its previous operating systems and you can view important information about your system by typing “systeminfo” in the command prompt.
4. XP keep zipped files like a folder but if you didn’t want it to Continue reading “7 Features that you didn’t know about Windows XP –Part 2”
We often face several occasions when we want to keep our few important files private and in secret especially on the system that is shared by many users. The files may be important documents, files storing private data like passwords or some content that we do not want to share. This can be done in XP with ease and even without using any software.
In order to do this we would make the files possess system attributes and these files will not be shown even if you tick the “Show Hidden Files and Folders” option. Continue reading “Super Hide the Files and Folders”
So by mistake you have shutdown the computer or is it that you forgot to the do the work before you shutdown the system whatever be the case worry not because with this small but handy trick you can stop XP from shutdown even after you have given this command. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that do the trick soon enough after giving the shutdown command.
Open the command prompt and type “shutdown –a” or “shutdown /a” and the system Continue reading “Abort XP from Shutdown”
We all have experienced someday or the other, this problem of Windows XP in which when we double click on the drive it does not open or some dialog box opens up but not the drive. Yes, you know it right; the problem is caused by some virus activity and if you don’t know
how to open this, here is the fix (just make sure that the virus has been removed, else the problem will persist):
When the problem happens, it means that there is a file named “Autorun.inf” in the root drive, but you will not be able to view it as it is a system file. This file is rarely caught by the anti virus. This file makes sure to run the virus and infect your system. This is the file which is responsible to run Continue reading “Double Click on Drive does not open”
Wondering what a key titled ScrLk is doing on our keyboards? Well, it’s a fact that most of us didn’t actually know the function of ScrLk key. I have asked many people but found that this is a key least used by them. Let’s see what this key is doing there:
ScrLk stands for Scroll Lock and is placed between the keys PrtScn and Break. This toggle key is also associated with a light indication, showing whether it’s on or off. The key has got something related to the arrow keys. It was developed to modify the work done by the arrow keys and even its working depends upon the software that is currently in use.
The primary work it used to do was Continue reading “The Use of ScrLk Key”
We all love working on Windows XP, don’t we? It’s been a long time since the release of Windows XP but do we all know our dear operating system completely? If not, then this list compiled by me would surely help you and if it does then don’t forget to inform me about that:
1. Windows can delete files directly even without moving it to Recycle Bin first. Open Command Prompt (windows key + R), type ‘gpedit.msc’ without quotes and then select User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Windows Explorer to locate a setting of “Do not move deleted files to the Recycle Bin”.
2. Windows permits you to run an application on a different user even without logging out. Right click on the icon, select Run as… and then type in the user name and its password. The application will start running in the background.
3. You can make Internet Explorer delete all temporary Continue reading “7 Features that you didn’t know about Windows XP –Part 1”