After some busy days, I am finally here with a cool trick for you with which you can put your own name or any custom message in the My Computer’s System Properties page.
The trick is very easy and using this trick you can even surprise your friends with your name printed in the System Properties box. If you are wondering what I am talking about then just see this screenie below.
Well if you are interested then here is the trick
1. Create a new notepad file.
2. Copy the following code in it
Manufacturer=Your Name Here
Model=Your Model Here
Line3=Your Email Address
3. Save the file with the name OEMINFO.INI
4. Now just place it in the c:\windows\system32 directory.
5. Of course you can add or delete a line from the code.
No need to reboot. Just go to My Computer’s System Properties box and see your name written there.
Do tell me how you liked the trick.