We often see that our title bar of the Internet Explorer shows Sujin.com.np written over it. Whether we refresh it or replace the homepage it doesn’t go. Actually the problem is caused due to a virus named VirusRemoval.vbs
This virus does some alterations in the registry that makes the Internet Explorer to show sujin.com.np on the title bar.
Solution to fix the problem:
1. The virus can be easily removed using the scanner.exe tool that you can download it from here. The tool made me think that it is made by the same person who made the virus.
2. The problem should have gone but if it is still there then we need to make some changes in the registry editor.
3. Navigate to this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon and modify the value of “Shell” key from “VirusRemoval.vbs” to “Explorer.exe”
4. Also modify the value of key “Userinit” from “VirusRemoval.vbs” to “C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,”
5. Restart the PC for changes to take place.
The title Sujin.com.np will not come anymore.