Got a new DVD but don’t know how to take out the movies stored in it? No problem, you just need to rip your DVD movies. Yes there are lots of software tools available for this purpose, but the problem with them is that some does not work copy protected DVD movies while others make use of a complex interface.
Try this free and full tool called ‘Your Free DVD Ripper’ that can rip the movies from the DVD movies easily and within few clicks.
Just put the disk in the drive and click on ‘Load DVD’. The list of the contents will be loaded. Select the title to rip and click “Convert”. You may also select the target size for the output file and one out of three encoding profiles avi, video CD and super video CD.
Features of Your Free DVD Ripper:
• Rip DVD to multi formats – include VCD(MPEG-1 format), SVCD (MPEG-2 format), DivX and Avi.
• Playback while ripping
• The software detects your CPU type and selects the most effective algorithm
• Converts each chapter to an individual file
• Convert any part of a chapter or movie.
• Remove unwanted subtitles and audio tracks.
Try it to believe it.