If you wanted to search a file stored in your computer but you can’t remember where to search, then this tool can help. Have you ever needed to find a file buried somewhere in your computer? Have you ever needed to find a specific string of text inside a file? This tool can help again.
The tool is called FileSeek which is a free and fast search utility that can search your files stored anywhere on the drive and also search for a string matching inside any file. It can even be integrated right into the Windows Explorer right-click menu to provide quick and easy access.
• Search for text string matches inside any kind of file
• Match Regular Expressions inside any kind of file
• Search a folder and all of it’s sub-folders
• Match 1 or more file patterns, like *.jpg, file?.txt or anything else you can imagine
• Exclude 1 or more file patterns from your search, like *.exe or *.dll
• Filter results by the last modified date
• Never indexes files in the background
• Completely Free!