It happens many times that you wish to study or read something on your computer but while reading for some time you were interrupted by the screensaver. It feels very irritating at this time so if it is also the case with you then here are the steps to enable and disable it with just a single click.
You can, no doubt, change the time settings of the screensaver but if you don’t want to do that then here are the steps.
1. You can make a registry file for this purpose by writing the following code in a notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 (press Enter)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] (and press Enter again)
2. Save the file with .reg extension and double clicking on it will result it in disabling the screensaver.
3. If you want to revert the changes then just replace the value 0 with 1 and save it.
4. What you can do is make a shortcut with the 2 files so that you don’t have to change the settings back again and again.
5. Right click on desktop and create new shortcut. In the target location write regedit /s followed by a space and after it with the location of the reg file.
Enabling and disabling the screen saver is very easy now.