Troubled by this problem, one of our readers reported us that “whenever he connects to the internet, sometimes later a blue screen comes up and reports a Bad Pool Caller error message”. He has to then restart the PC just to see the problem message being popped up again.
Causes of the problem:
The problem is not due to any specific reason and can arise due to any of the following:
• The problem, for sure, is not a software problem and is due to any hardware conflict.
• There are many other reasons but the important of them that often cause this problem are the drivers loaded in the system.
• Faulty RAM can also lead to this problem.• Inconsistent Disk.
• Over heating or over clocking of CPU.
Steps to solve the problem:
1. Find out the cause and when the problem actually occurs.
2. If you have changed or added any hardware of the system recently after which the problem is occurring then try replacing that hardware back.
3. Run the Driver Guide Toolkit to see which drivers are faulty (yellow ones).
4. Remove and reinstall the RAM after some cleaning and run Memtest86 to test your RAM.
5. Check the temperature of the CPU with Sensors View.
Just fix the cause creating this problem.