The problem is faced by one of our readers who was irritated by this problem that whenever he clicks on Internet Explorer, the following error message comes up.
It has been found that this error is caused by the Windows Update so to fix this error what you should do is either manually update the computer or trying re-register it.
1. Right click on My Computer and go to System Properties, then Automatic Updates.
2. Turn off the Automatic Updates and reboot the computer.
3. Manually Update the computer by selecting Windows Update in the All Programs menu.
4. To be sure that the problem never appears again, Manually Update the PC periodically.
Note: Perform the following fix if the above one does not work.
Re-registering windows Update Dlls
1. Type cmd in Run box and type in the following command
A message will pop up reading “DllRegisterServer in WUAPI.DLL succeeded”.
2. Repeat the procedure for
The problem should have gone.