Few days I was playing with my iPhone’s files and folders inside it while changing the carrier logo of it and after replacing the files I was required to restart the iPhone.
Everything was going great until I found that my iPhone was stuck at the Apple logo that comes when it boots up and would never go beyond this logo. It seemed that it had freeze on this apple screen. It also got disconnected from iTunes.
If you also faced this problem then here is how I solved my problem.
• Ensure that your iPhone is not connected to the computer via USB cable.
• iTunes is running.
1. Now before going any further we need to switch it off.
2. Hold both the Sleep/Wake button + Home button until it switches off and before it boots again.
3. Now assuming that your iTunes is running, hold the Home button and while holding connect it to the computer via the USB cable.
4. Now your iPhone will be recognized in the iTunes in the Recovery Mode and you will be required to either restore from backup or restore the firmware.
I restored the firmware and my problem was fixed.