This is a common error message that comes at the computer startup and is caused by the none other than regsvr.exe virus.
The problem was reported by one of our readers and the solution to fix this problem is very easy.
Steps to solve the problem:
1. We have already discussed how to remove regsvr.exe virus in the past.
2. After you have done that then just make sure to perform the following thing to remove this error message.
3. Open registry editor (type regedit in the run box), Navigate to entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
4. See the entry Shell = “Explorer.exe regsvr.exe” on the right side.
5. Modify this key and delete the regsvr.exe from it. The value of the key now should be only “Explorer.exe”.
The error message will not come again.