Want to play some tricks on your friends added in your contacts list of Yahoo and MSN messengers or just wished to take revenge from a buddy in the friends list. Whatever be the reason, you can easily do that. Though this is an old trick but useful for those who didn’t know about it.
You can make your friend’s screen show you appear online and offline again and again thereby flooding his screen with notifications, without you actually doing it. If done properly his screen would look like this.
There may be various tools available for that purpose but I would recommend you to use “Buddy Annoyer” which is a trusted and small freeware. Buddy Annoyer can allow you appear online and offline at your own speed selected by you.
• Download this tool called Buddy Annoyer.
• Sign in with your Yahoo or Live Messenger.
• Run the tool and select the Messenger you wish to flood.
• Enter the time interval in seconds.
• Just click Enable and then start clicking the “invisible option” in the messenger. You will be online automatically.
Buddy Annoyer requires no separate login. Remember if you can annoy your buddy, he can also annoy you. So just block him if you find him doing the same.