Earlier Today we learnt how to block website in Firefox, so here is another post that describes how you can block certain website from opening up in any version of IE.
1. Run Internet Explorer; go to Internet Options -> Content tab.
2. Under the section of Content Advisor, click Enable.
3. Here you can add any site and either make it show always or never. Enter the site to be blocked here and click Never and then OK.
4. Now go to the adjacent General tab and check the box reading “Users can see websites that have no rating”.
5. You also need to select a password for you so that any user who knows this procedure doesn’t approve the blocked site. Click Create Password in Supervisor Password option.
6. Click OK and exit.
The site entered will not open any more.