How many times it happen that you have some scanned image of a document and want to copy the text from there? Yes quite often. So if you have any image whether scanned or photographed, you can still take out the text from the image easily.
Well there are many software available for that purpose that works on OCR (Optical Character Recognition) system but those are not free and you will have to pay some amount for using those software.
So for copying the text from the image all you need is Microsoft Office OneNote and rest it will take care of itself.
1. Run the Microsoft Office OneNote.
2. Just copy the image (any format whether jpg, bmp, png etc) and paste it in the OneNote. Don’t “open with” the image as it will give an error.
3. Now select the entire image and right click on the page.
4. Click the option “Copy Text From Picture”.
5. Just paste the contents back on any Word Document.
The text has been extracted from Office OneNote and can be printed neatly. If you are worried about the formatting of the pasted content, you could select “Keep Source formatting” in the paste option.
Let me know how did you like the tip?