As you people know I just bought a new iPhone 3G for myself so I need to make a new iTunes store account for it as well. Creating the account is necessary as to get any application we need to have an account. Now it depends upon you people that which account you want to create.
I prefer the U.S. account as it gives the users more options to choose from and also the content is updated on a regular basis. Usually iTunes checks for the details of the person but using following steps you can create your own iTunes store account for anywhere in the world. Of Course, no credit card is required.
There is another method available on the net that require you enter a “redeem code”. It has become redundant and the steps below do not require any gift coupon. Following is the step by step procedure to create a new account.
1. First things first, download the latest iTunes software.
2. Now start the iTunes, click on the iTunes store in left pane.
3. Choose your country from the list given at the bottom of the page, I chose U.S. To create an account other than U.S. one, choose a different country at this step only.
4. Now click on any free application that you see in the Top Free Applications list. Click on “get app” button. In the box that opened, click on “Create new Account” button.
5. Click “continue” on the welcome screen that opened.
6. Now enter the details that are required in the form.
7. Now choose the option of “None” from the listed Payment Methods and fill the required details. If you do not know any valid US address then check this link. Search for any apple store from the search box and just enter the details in the form.
8. Congratulations!! Your new account has been created.
Do not create the account from clicking Sign in button first as in this case “none” option will not appear. The “None” option will appear if you click on any app first to create an account.