Want to record your own demo? Yes you can easily record the demos of how you play; this can be much beneficial if you want to remove the problems and improve as a better player or just to show off your best shots after making a movie.
We can make the demo easily while playing and without using any software or application. The demos are recorded in .dem extensions and takes optimum space.
• At the point you want to start recording your demo, bring up the console.
• Type “record XXX.dem” in the console, where XXX is the name of the dem file.
• The recording will start instantly and will not interfere while playing.
• When you are through with the recording, then just type “stop” in the console to stop recording.
• The recorded demos will appear by default in either the “cstrike” folder or the “czero” folder (depending upon which version you are playing) in the installed game’s directory.
• To view the recorded demos just type “viewdemo XXX.dem” or “playdemo XXX.dem”, among which the command viewdemo is better as it allows fast forwarding etc.
I may be providing this post bit late but better late than never. You can also convert your recorded demos to movies, refer this post.