The problem of missing Run command was faced by one of our readers and if similar is the problem with you then below are the steps to solve this problem.
• You need to open gpedit.msc but since Run is missing then you can open it from the Administrative tools inside the control panel.
• Go to user configuration -> admin templates -> click “Start Menu and Taskbar”. Look for the option “remove run menu from start menu” on the right side. Double click it and ensure that it is Enabled.
• You may wish to use a third party tool called RunMimic that is exactly similar to the Run command in look and working.
• It can be downloaded from here
• Create a notepad file and write the following line in it.
• Save it as Run.bat and just double click it to enable the Run dialog.