We have written about this problem called “Windows can’t find regsvr.exe” which you can solve yourself after reading the solution. There was one more problem reported by one of our readers that Regsvr.exe has stopped working.
If you are also facing the same problem then here is the solution to solve the problem.
1. Go to Start Menu
2. Choose Computer Properties Continue reading “Solution to Regsvr.exe has Stopped Working Problem”
This is a common error message that comes at the computer startup and is caused by the none other than regsvr.exe virus.
The problem was reported by one of our readers and the solution to fix this problem is very easy.
Steps to solve the problem:
1. We have already discussed how to remove regsvr.exe virus in the past.
2. After you have done that then Continue reading “[Solved] Windows cannot find regsvr.exe”
There are so many types of computer viruses in this world that removing them and finding a specific solution for each of them is a big ask. One such virus that screwed me is regsvr.exe classified as a W32.Imaut worm.
It has become a daily routine that when I plug my pen drive in my college systems (full of all kinds of viruses), it gets infected by the viruses instantly. Though the Anti Virus I use (Symantec) successfully detects and remove them but I feel that I should discuss the steps to remove regsvr.exe virus.
What the regsvr.exe virus does?
• This worm creates folders and a registry entry to enable its automatic execution at every system startup.
• This worm also creates a scheduled task to enable its automatic execution at a specified date and/or time.
• It also creates Autorun.inf file for its auto execution. Continue reading “Steps to Remove regsvr.exe Virus”