In this week’s tip, we will share how to use the internet safely and effectively.
Inappropriate use of Internet is unsafe and can lead to several and big problems. It may result in loss of confidential data/Intellectual property, damage to critical internal systems and more. Some of the practices that can harm our system and confidentiality are:
• Visiting sites that contain obscene, hateful or other objectionable materials.
• Using “Anonymous Proxy sites” available on the internet or access restricted sites
• Using network resources to host personal home pages, FTP sites, etc
• Subscribing to non-business subscriptions
• Using someone else’s ID/password or sharing one’s ID/password to access internet.
Well these are not all just the few of the risky practices that can harm our privacy and machines.