Amazon is no doubt one of the largest online retailer having almost every product you wish to buy. But do you know that prices on Amazon drop and rise too? Well, there might be many factors that can govern the price of a product which we would not go into. You must have seen some product that you bought earlier is now either cheap or expensive.
So if you are someone who likes to buy products from Amazon every now and then, then this article will definitely help you to track the prices of your favorite product before you buy them. The only thing to keep in mind is that, this process will only help you if you are willing to wait and don’t have to buy the product right now.
So here is an online service called as CamelCamelCamel that can actually track the price of your wishlist item before you buy it. It can even show you how the price has varied over time with a simple looking graph on the webpage. As you can see in the screenshot I have provided, I was looking to buy the BCAA box for me and was amazed to see that the price actually went down by about $10 in last 6 months (I guess I would wait for sometime and buy when the box is cheaper lol)
So here is what you need to do to use this free service.
1. Visit Amazon.com and open the page of the product that you are looking to buy.
2. Copy the entire URL as is from the page and now visit CamelCamelCamel
3. Paste the entire URL into the search box provided on top and hit Enter.
4. A page opens similar to the one below that displays the details of the product and the graph reading which you can find out how the price has changed for that product over time.
5. This service also lets create a monitor that lets alerts you when the price of the product reaches your favorite price on amazon in future. So that you don’t have to track the price ever single day.
Well, if you are in no rush to buy a product then do give this service a try. Definitely worth a shot!