Being a photographer I can understand how much important copyrighting our images is, and this is the reason why we encourage the photos and images clicked by us or owned by us to have a watermark. Thus having watermarking software installed is important to us.
However not most of the tools that can add some cool and different watermarks are free. Here is a tool called PearlMountain Photo Watermark, that can add image watermark, text watermark, logo to digital photos in batch mode so that you don’t need to worry about your photos copyright from being used in an unauthorized way.
Apart from the other general operations like converting and resizing images, it can add some cool watermarks on your images. I found the template feature of the tool very helpful. Moreover you can also watermark images in a batch manner, the other feature that appealed to me. You can read the tutorial on how to use this tool on the homepage.
Here at TechSalsa, we are offering 20 license keys of the tool for our readers, so that you can also enjoy the benefits (yes you got it right, 20 keys)! Join in guys, rules below.
Here are the general rules of the giveaway and how to take part:
1. Just subscribe to our free computer tips and tricks by entering your email address in this link. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email received.
Note: it is free too.
2. Join us on Facebook if you have not already.
3. Drop a comment below with your name. Make sure to provide the correct email ID here, as I would be asking for your details on this.
4. We expect you to respond on the email sent by us in 5 days; else you may lose the giveaway to someone else.
5. Please don’t comment again with different name/email ID as we will verify your details. This may lead to your disqualification.
Note: If you have done the first two steps already, you don’t need to do that again. The winners will be announced in a week’s time, keep updated.
The giveaway is closed now, and the keys have been emailed to all those who participated as mentioned in the comments below.